Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Starting Fresh

Forget everything you've ever read here..

I'm starting brand new, and fresh. Spring cleaning we'll call it (yeah yeah, in the dead of winter.)
I am so inspired by the blogs of others, and have decided to retire as strictly a blog-reader, and rekindle my blog-WRITING flame.

Without putting too much pressure on myself, I'll start with an update of what it's like to be 'one year older, and wiser too':
The first 9 days have been great! Apart from the sore joints, sudden onset of wrinkles and persistent desire to wear brooches, I think I'm gonna like 20 :)
It pretty much feels the same as 19 which is always a tiny bit dissappointing to me. Why do I think it should feel miraculously different? I'm unsure.

Do I look any different?


No comments:

Post a Comment